Regis Prograis Exercise Statements

Regis Prograis Exercise Statements

Jose 'Chon' Zepeda, (23-0-1, 20 KOs) was engaged with a minor car crash while heading to a media exercise on Monday and couldn't go to the get-together Churchill Confining Rec center St Nick Monica, California. 

He was unharmed in the mishap.


"Sorry about missing the media exercises," expressed Zepeda. "I had a little mishap yet I'm great. We are 100 percent all set."


According to Idnes magazine, WBC #2 competitor Regis 'Rougarou' Prograis (27-1, 23 KOs) had the media to himself. The 33-year-old hopes to turn into a double cross title holder with a success over Zepeda in their empty WBC 140-pound title session on Pay-Per-View Saturday at 'The Conflict Grounds' Respect Wellbeing Sports Park, in Carson, California.


"I simply feel like I'm good, I'm not exactly anxious by any means. I've prepared such a great amount throughout the previous three years for this open door… Zepeda can't allow me to hit him a lot in this battle on the off chance that he's attempting to lay out snares," said Prograis. "On the off chance that I can find him I don't believe being great for him is going. I don't battle to box, I battle to hurt individuals. In my last three battles, I didn't get hit and I got every one of the three knockouts.


Camp was damnation. For my purposes, it resembles little triumphs in camp, such as investing energy with my youngsters that I anticipate. This was a long camp, very nearly a half year as I should battle in August and afterward this world title opportunity came up for November 26. Preparing consistently was three meetings, enclosing the morning, strength and molding in the late evening and afterward really confining the night. I'm a night individual when I'm not preparing so getting up early consistently in camp wears on me.


This is what I outrageously love, to battle. Love the world title and the cash yet I truly love getting in the ring on battle night.


"I'm happy Teofimo Lopez is at 140, the division is truly illuminated now, that is the reason I demanded remaining at 140 when I might have climbed. I have a nutritionist now and don't need to stress over making weight. I could remain at 140 until the end of my profession now assuming I need to.


There's a great deal of enormous battles ahead yet the main thing is Jose Zepeda. Tank versus Ryan is a decent battle in the division, I got Tank yet Ryan's certainty is high as can be. That is a battle I desire to find face to face in the event that I'm not in camp. What's more, obviously, I need the champ. Sandor Martin is a decent test for Teofimo presently, it's a great battle. It's a preferable battle 레이스벳 about Pedraza for Teofimo, Sandor Martin will come to win. This will demonstrate assuming Teo is prepared for the 140lb. division.


"I figured Zepeda would be here at the media exercises, sorry to learn about the fender bender which kept him from coming. Anticipating seeing him up close and personal again tomorrow at the public interview."


Josh Lupia versus Lanardo Tyner set for December 18 in Toronto

Le (6-0-1 0KOs) hopes to go 8 battles unbeaten. The Canadian Super Bantamweight Champion remaining parts undefeated and showed gigantic heart her last break in the wake of experiencing a messed up hand and procuring her direction to a hard-battled draw, a battle that the fans cherished. As a beginner, Galle was a 3 x Canadian Public Novice Champion as well similar to the 4 x Ringside World Boxing Novice Champion. Galle will fight it out against Luz Elena Martinez (6-4-0 3KOs) in a 8-round matchup. In her last battle, Martinez just missed the mark in a nearby choice for the Americas Mainland Title. Martinez is likewise a previous WBC Global Title Competitor.


Exceptionally promoted novice, Moe Zawadi (4-1-0 4KOs), will hope to show his range of abilities in his session against Marco Parente (1-4-3 0KOs) of Woodbrige, Ontario. Zawadi gathered four Canadian public titles as a novice. On November 19, Zawadi went to Washington, D.C. where he got his fourth success, another punch wonderful execution. At 21 years of age, Zawadi hopes to have a brilliant future in front of him in boxing. Parente, who is the more experienced proficient, is expecting to disturb the youthful possibility.


Canadian Bantamweight Champion, Ross Mylet (7-1-1 0KOs), is back in real life. After an attract May, Mylet hopes to return to winning ways against Eduardo Cruz Munoz (21-17-1 14KOs). The Canadian boss has been buckling down with his mentor Billy Martin at Hardknocks Boxing Club and is prepared to give a noteworthy showcase on December 18. Munoz is on a 2-battle win streak with the two successes stopping via 맥스벳 knockout, Munoz has likewise won 14 of his 21 battles inside the distance.


The principal episode of the occasion will be a 6-round challenge between Uriel 'Bombardero' Perez (19-5-0 18KOs) and Roberto Verdugo (10-4-1 4KOs). Perez is a smooth, quick gave fighter with wrecking power. With 18 of his 19 successes dropping via knockout, Perez has acquired the name Bombardero. Perez, who presently lives in Toronto, was planned for 10-adjusts in his last battle against previous WBO Title holder, Maurice Prostitute. Before this, Perez took out Quebec's Mathieu Germain, who at the time was the undefeated IBF North American Boss, in the fifth round. In the other corner to Perez will be Verdugo, the previous Mexican Very Lightweight Hero.


Le'Veon Chime Might In any case Get back to the NFL Yet Is Right now Zeroing in on His Boxing Profession

Previous Pittsburgh Steelers running back Le'Veon Chime may now be hoping to capitalize on his youngster boxing vocation in the wake of winning his most memorable expert battle in October, yet he hasn't shut the way to a re-visitation of the NFL later on.

The 30-year-old Ohio-conceived Michigan State graduate was drafted into the NFL in the subsequent round back in 2013 and played for five seasons at the Steelers prior to moving to the New York Planes in 2019 and has thusly played with the Kansas City Bosses, the Baltimore Ravens, and the Tampa Narrows Pirates prior to changing to boxing... GET MORE INFO 

In July, he selected to sit out the 2022 NFL season after he was delivered by the Pirates, who are currently tumbling down the NFL fates Super Bowl wagering rankings, which you can dive further into by perusing here for more data on who is driving the chances. Chime crushed Adrian Peterson in a display battle, who likewise became famous in the NFL, via a knockout in September and afterward confronted previous UFC warrior Uriah Corridor in his most memorable expert battle at the Desert Precious stone Field in Glendale, Arizona.


The four-round experience finished in a consistent choice in support of Lobby, however the battle didn't hurt Chime's standing, with his rival fast to recognize his crushed rival;


I just let him know I have such a lot of regard for him,"


"It's something hard to do to switch vocations, you realize he was an expert football player, and for him to step outside his usual range of familiarity and do this - - hardest game on the planet, it doesn't matter at all to me what your identity is, this is the hardest game on the planet - - and I gave him such a lot of props. I'm glad for you, man. This ought to cause you to comprehend that this is a hard street, and I guarantee you, in the event that you continue onward, you'll make it."


Preceding the battle, Ringer had expressed there was a "one-percent" chance he would get back to the NFL, expressing;


"It would need to be end of the season games,"


"And afterward, similar to, I found a beginning line of work, and it's for a fighting group - I get an opportunity to win a Super Bowl. That'd in a real sense be the main opportunity."

Popular posts from this blog

The Best 2019 Breeders' Crown Betting Sites

2022-23 NFL Conference Championships Betting Odds and Predictions

ACA 135 Betting Picks and Full Card Preview